Join the Death’s Door Team at the Middleton Distillery, local chefs, and Ari Weinzweig for a great event! Ari Weinzweig will discuss with guests the Zingerman’s approach to food and business with some key points from the company’s three (3) books which Ari will also be signing afterward.
The discussion and book signing will be accompanied by cheese from the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, bacon, and bacon appetizers from Chef Leah Caplan of Metcalfe’s and Chef Dan Fox of The Madison Club with cocktail pairings by Death’s Door Spirits and local mixologist Chad Vogel.
Thurday, July 19th, 6-8pm. Cost is $15 for the discussion and food & drink.
Here’s the menu:
– Grilled Bacon and Scallion skewers, wasabi caviar crème
– Bacon wrapped Pate de Campaign, country toast point, rhubarb bacon compote
– Spiced Chicharrones, watermelon-bacon-avacado
– Underground Pancetta & Onion Frittatini
– Peaches with Willow Creek Farms Bacon, Driftless Honey & Lavender, Hickory Nuts
– Bacon-infused Death’s Door White Whisky with Sugar Snap Pea Juice
– Death’s Door Vodka, Campari, Lemon Juice and New Glaurus’ Raspberry Tart
– Bacon-infused Death’s Door White Whisky Old-Fashioned
– Seasonal Death’s Door Gin Punch